This petite vintage engagement ring from the 1940's features a .20ct diamond in an illusion setting with two little single cut diamonds set on either side. Illusion settings give smaller diamonds a much bigger look and where very popular in the 40's. This Retro beauty would make a great engagement ring, promise ring, or just a pretty addition to your vintage jewelry collection!
- Retro - 1940's approximately
- 14K Yellow gold with a white gold diamond settings
- .20ct (approximate) round brilliant
- Side stones, 2=.02tw
- "Lady Crosby" stamped on inside of ring shank
- Size 6.75 - Can be resized within a few sizes
- Very good condition - Will come lightly polished to preserve detail